Wednesday, March 14, 2012

California Day Adventures - Day 2, Part 1

So, we started out our morning with the most amazing breakfast at the Inn--smoked gorgonzolla eggs, rosemary potatoes, apple sausage, and terragon tomatoes. And we had a very fresh hand made berry scone that was out of this world. And great coffee of course. Then we headed to the Santa Monica Pier!


Our Breakfast Yummmm




Still cant get over how the mountains and ocean are right next to each other. Its amazing.
 
 
 


Next we headed to Venice beach! It was full of colors, diversity and muscle men ofcourse. 
 
 
 
 

This guy just decided to get in a picture with me. He was a super nice guy I shouldve asked if I couldve taken a picture of him.

My LA outfit for the day
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









Look at my next (older) post for the other half of our day


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment