Saturday, March 24, 2012

California Adventures - Update & Film

So, I have been talking a lot to my parents about my future in Cali. It could be possible to stay there this summer, it is just a lot to work out and get together in such a short amount of time, I would rather have more time to plan it all out. Now, I think the plan is I will start graphic design either this summer or in the spring and take the fall semester to live in Cali and take classes, get a job or internship (I have found a ton!) OR go next summer and get an internship--that sounds like the best plan. And my mom is considering taking a break and going to work at a pharmacy in California , she is going to call the recruiter for that area and she loves the pharmacies in Laguna, so she would be there with me for my first time living there for a little while. I just cant wait to start this journey.

I  just got my film developed. I only took two rolls but here are some of them!






















2 comments:

  1. What elegant photos..ahh, I can see how you would want to live in cali forever after seeing these! Hope you get there someday soon - stay true to your dreams!!

    <3 christen @ from the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thank you what a lovely and inspiring comment!

    ReplyDelete