Saturday, December 3, 2011

Syrup Soppin 2011


Loachapoka has a population of about 135 on an ordinary day. But on Syrup Sopping Day an estimated 20,000 people make an annual pilgrimage to Loachapoka for Syrup Sopping. I had to take some of my friends I have met at school to Syrup Sopping...because if you haven't lived in near there you are probably gonna wonder where in the world is Lochapoka. The making of syrup, old fashioned kettel corn (the best!), fried apple/peach pies, roasted fresh corn, art and music is all found at Syrup Sopping. It is really something you just have to experience!



There's Whitney--I am sure you will see her pop up a bunch...my friends make lovely subjects :)






Bubble shirts! 90s!





































There's me!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment