Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Room In Pictures

I dont know why I randomly got the urge to take some pictures of my room tonight but I have been working on it for a while, collecting little doo-dads and things that mean a lot to me. I am always rearranging it (literally at least once a month) and a picture of my lava lamp would really complete the series, but I forgot. The thing I love most in my room is my jewelry box. It was my grandmother's and I discovered it not long ago in the attic--to me, it felt like finding hidden treasure. Some people dont appreciate stuff like that but to me it is magical and beautiful--it is so old with a lot of dust and it has all her old jewelry and other things in there...and I plan to keep it exactly as it is (except for adding my favorite heart sunglasses to it :)


My favorite glasses...my mom absolutely hates them--she doesnt understand


I love mason jars and old keys

The Beatles box set...every single album

Lyrics from one of my favorite Mumford & Sons songs "After the Storm"

I have been collecting dream catchers here and there since I was little, my great grandmother loved them too

Nothing is better than the colors and effects of a polaroid

Me as a little human next to myself now

I was feeling very crafty the day I made this, I need to make more

Sunflowers are my favorite, and I really love how this is out of focus


No comments:

Post a Comment