Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family

So, the past few days have been full of pretty much nothing but relaxation. I have spent time with family, stayed in my pjs all day long and have watched A LOT of One Tree Hill episodes on Netflix. I didn't even know what to do with myself after I finished up editing my last shoot of the year. Sometimes, I really love taking a break from everything and everyone--not answering my phone and just being at home with family. My grandparents are always traveling--they spend their summers in the mountains, their winters at their beach home, and when they aren't in Italy or on a cruise, they come home for football games and holidays--pretty great life, huh? So the time they are here I really cherish because they are great and there are definitely perks of having an Italian grandpa, lots of great food while they are here :)

My Nana, the 2nd greatest woman I know (mom still is 1st)




The greatest, most lovely couple I know


Priceless

My "cool" Aunt Kathy

And my mom--my role model

No comments:

Post a Comment